CSP-2004 Optical Line Terminal (OLT) provides a direct optical interface to the Ethernet/IP network core. Together with Optical
Network Unit (ONU), it completes the end-to-end FTTx with up to 1 Gbps of bandwidth to residential and business customers.
Combining the economic benefits of Ethernet Passive Optical Network (GEPON) with built-in L2 switching and routing
functionalities, CSP-2004 is the ideal carrier class optical access and transport platform for FTTx (FTTB, FTTH, FTTC).
1. Compatible with the international standard GEPON IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE802.3-2005.
2. Compatible with the standard of China Telecom EPON V2.1 version.
3. High reliability: Redundancy Backup for power supply
4. Good intercommunication and compatibility: support to communicate with other chip ONU and expand OAM management
5. Plug and play for all modules in OLT system
6. Advanced layer 2 switch technology
7. SLA and QoS
8. Powerful OAM: support the remote management
9. Support status detection and fault report
10.Support to save configured parameters if power down
11.Support to configure the work mode of user port(ONU), and auto-detection of MDI-MDIX
12.Supports data encryption and decryption
13.Support 802.1Q VLAN,
14.Supports the remote reset and reboot
Optical Features Interface SC
Wavelength TX:1490 nm;RX:1310 nm
Optical fiber Single fiber
Maximum splitting ratio 0.086111111
Dimension 443 mm(Length)x 180 mm(width)x 42 mm(height)
Power supply Two channels AC power supply, input voltage:110/220V;
or two DC power supply ( Master Copy), input voltage: 48V (36V~72V DC)
Power consumption Max: 30W
Work temperature -5 ºC ~ +45 ºC
Storage temperature –40 ºC ~ +75 ºC
Relative humidity 5% ~90% no condensation
Port Uplink:4GE ports which support SFP transceiver, and be configured the optical or Ethernet electrical port module;
Downlink: 4 PON Ports are optional. Every PON port need installed SFP transceiver, and be connected with ONU by optical splitter.