※Used for the 1500daN single or double anchoring of A.B.C.(Aerial Bundled Conductors) with insulated neutral messenger of 54.6 and 70mm2 sections.
※A bracket supporting one or two anchoring clamps.
※The bracket is made of aluminium alloy and permits single or double anchoring.
※Fixing on poles is ensured by one or two bolts with suitable washers or using two stainless steel straps.
※The clamps and brackets are according to the criteria of NF C 33-041 and EN 50-483.
• Fix the bracket on the pole using one or two bolts with suitable washers or using two stainless steel straps.
• Open the A.B.C. where the implementation has to be done.
• Slide the cleats backward.
• Insert the neutral messenger between the cleats.
• Push the cleats in the clamp while keeping the neutral messenger in place.
• Anchor the clamp on the bracket.
• Additional tightening is achieved automatically by the cleats.