1. Inner preformed armor rods: Given aluminum alloy applied. It directly enlaces outer layer of ADSS to keep intensity.
2. Outer preformed rods: Given aluminum alloy applied.
3. Suspension head: It includes (a) plastic insert, (b) aluminum housing, (c) strap, (d) bolt, (e) lock washer, (f) lock nut,
and anti-loose pin. Plastic insert, made up of high quality rubber and centro-reinforcement, has high strength, good
elasticity and low compression deformation. Aluminum housing is formed by pressing and forging corrosion resistant
aluminum alloy. Strap, made from compressed aluminum alloy, is used to fix aluminum housing. Bolt, lock nut, lock
washer, and anti-loose pin are all hot galvanized standard components.
4. Anchor shackle: Hot galvanized steel applied. The failure load of UL-7 is 70KN.
1. The suspension clamp for ADSS is manly used to hang ADSS cable on the transmission line support and connect
immediate support or support of angle less than 25°.Each support is matched with one set.
2. Features of housing: the broken strength≥82KN, the holding strength≥20%RTS(Rated Tensile Strength), and the
3. Included in complete set of suspension for ADSS are inner preformed armor rods, a suspension head (a strap, a pair
of aluminum housings, a pair of plastic inserts, a set of bolts, lock nuts, and lock washers etc.) and an anchor shackle.